Welcome to twinkie tush! If you are new, please read this first! :)
And click here for the twinkie tush online shop!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

twinkie tush is on twitter :)

i am a total twitter newbie but for you experts - come follow me on twitter! :D  i would provide a link of some kind but i genuinely have no idea where to link you to.  i'm @twinkietush :)  does that help? :P

meanwhile - thank you so much for all of your support!!  the store has gotten off to an amazing start!  38% of our inventory sold out on day one!  looks like it's time to get cutting more fabric :)  i'm so happy to finally have my diapers out there!!

xo
gretchen

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember if I posted this to you or not- I meant to at any rate. I am wondering if you could write a post about getting started with a list of how many diapers make sense to start with. If we made a switch, I think we would use them for nighttime to start and then add on as we could afford it. Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great idea becky! i am all over it - i'll have it up ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete